Optical Sound Pass – Concession
This pass allows you access to all Optical Sound events (most events at the BMI) – Aural Aesthetics, Dorcha, Edge of Frame: Signal to Noise, epic45: Vanishing Britain, Fonko, The House of Mystery, Kaliber16 & MimiCof: Moon Synch, New Voices in an Old Flower, NUMéROBé & Loup Blaster, Radio Dreams, Same Trade as Mozart + Mini Oramics Demo, Sketches of Brunei + Birdsong and Zeno van den Broek: Shift Symm.
WHAT DO I GET?
The Optical Sound pass entitles you to free entry into all events in the 2017 Optical Sound programme subject to availability. Turn up on a first-come first-served basis for all events.
Is my pass gold-plated and studded with rhinestones?
No, but you need to wear it proudly anyway, and show it at the venue in order to gain entry. Once you’ve purchased your Optical Sound Pass, you’ll receive instructions within your booking email, asking for a photo that we can put on your pass. Smile and say Flatpack!
Once we receive your photo, we’ll make your pass and post it to the address provided when you bought it. Guard it with your life: not only are they a limited edition item of outstanding beauty, but there is a £5 admin charge if you do need to replace it.
How do I get my Optical Sound Pass?
Once you’ve purchased your Optical Sound Pass, you’ll receive some easy peasy instructions as part of your booking confirmation email (look out for it). Remember, your pass is only for yourself, so you can’t lend it to anyone else.
What should I do when I arrive at the venue? Will I be met by a concierge and escorted down the red carpet? Will there be valet parking?
No, but our lovely volunteers and staff will be there to look after you. Head for the Passes sign and we’ll take it from there. Here’s a few things you need to know….
- You’ll need to show your pass to gain entry.
- A number of tickets will be held back for passholders until 10 minutes before the advertised start time. Flatpack box offices open 30 minutes before the advertised start time. This applies even if the event is listed as sold out on our website.
- Due to the fact that the BMI is a high capacity venue, it is pretty likely there will still be places available for passholders, but we can’t guarantee entry to any given event . You’ll be able to get in if there are seats left, but if an event has sold out, and the passholder tickets we’ve held back have all gone by the time you arrive, you won’t be able to get in.
- In the case of screenings and seated events, we regret that latecomers will not be admitted once the event has begun.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission to the venue.
In order to reap the rewards of your pass, you will need to present it at all events. Lost passes can be replaced, but we’ll have to charge £5 for each one to cover the cost of reproducing it. Your replacement pass will be posted within 48 hours. Requests for replacement passes made after 28th March will need to be made by arrangement, so we can let you know where to collect your new pass from.
If you’ve got to the bottom of this without dropping off, and have any other Flatpass-related questions, you can contact the Festival Team on [email protected]
Optical Sound Pass price includes VAT.
Following a successful debut last year, the Optical Sound Pass is back! The Optical Sound pass gets you into anything in the Optical Sound programme at BMI.
NB – price includes VAT